TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to ThinkSocial!
We highly recommend all our customers to read and understand our Terms Of Service before they decide to purchase any of our services from https://thinksocialsmm.net/ website (the “Site”) operated by ThinkSocial . By purchasing our services you are also accepting the Terms Of Service mentioned below.
This is the most recent Terms of Service agreement as of March 14th, 2019.
- Our services will only be used for promotional purposes for your social media accounts.
- You will not upload anything into this website that includes nudity or any material that is not accepted or suitable for the community guidelines of any social media platform.
- ThinkSocial, reserves the right to reject advertising certain content. This includes the following: – (Any form of political content, Illegal content, Racism, fascism, extreme speciesism, All adult content, Competitions, votes, prize draws, Gambling, betting, trading, etc.MLM/ network-marketing, Pharmaceutical and arms industries, Certain video games, Violent or repulsive content)
- Sometimes there may be a delay in the service delivery despite the planned timeframe stated on the website’s service details. Contact our support team if your order isn’t delivered in time, they will most likely find a suitable solution.
- We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
- To assure successful completion of the service, the customer has to send the correct URL and arrange the settings of his or her social media channel in such a way as to allow the unimpeded delivery of the service. This includes making contributions, invitations, groups, photos, comments, etc. visible to the public and, if necessary, changing the country and age restrictions categories, etc. Any downtime of service in relation to a client changing their profile to “private” will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
Thinksocialsmm.net uses the information that you send us to complete your order. We also use your information to send you upcoming promotions, coupons and information about any 3rd party websites that you might be interested in. Thinksocialsmm.net never sells your information to anyone.
Payments on ThinkSocial are processed using either PayPal’s secure system or a secure and verified payment gateway, with no sensitive financial information being input through our web site. Secure method of accepting payments is processed using SSL encryption. By purchasing our services you are explicitly agreeing that you clearly understand and agree to what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal, credit card or debit card institution. Furthermore, you have authorization to use the credit card, debit card, PayPal account or any other payment source used to make the purchase. Upon a fraudulent attempt to file a dispute or chargeback, we receive the right, if necessary, to reset all services, terminate your account and/or permanently ban your IP address. Users acknowledge chargebacks, disputes, or payment reversals will not be carried out prior to discussing the situation with our support team.
When a customer has a particular concern or complaint, they should contact ThinkSocial via the contact page: https://thinksocialsmm.net/contact/. When contacting us please provide as many details as possible regarding any possible concerns. We will work to make things right for you, including offering other ThinkSocial services free of charge to help you get a better response. If necessary, we will provide you with a refund on any remaining undelivered traffic or unused service. Please note: as we work with various partners and incur expenses in carrying out our services, we cannot, under any circumstance, issue refunds for portions of services that have already been delivered.
In any instance where a customer’s service has been terminated due to a violation of ThinkSocial’s stated use policies or other generally acceptable Internet standards, NO refund (either full or partial) shall be due the customer.
If a dispute has been opened through our payment processor (including PP, Skrill or your CC provider) or ANY other third party, your campaign will be permanently suspended and no refund, neither full nor partial, will be provided at any point in time. You may only request and receive a refund by contacting us through https://thinksocialsmm.net/contact/ (prior to ever having opened a dispute through any third party against us) and requesting a refund for undelivered traffic.
If you have any questions about our Refunds Policy, please contact us:
By using this site, Thinksocialsmm.net, you must warrant that you are 18 years of age. If you are under 18 and are at least 13 you may use this site as long as it is under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees and accepts the User Terms and Condition Agreement.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating our offerings of products and services on the Site. The products or services available on our Site may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Site and in our advertising on other web sites.
We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
Your Acceptance of these Terms